In the context of our webinar, we will deal with the following issues:
- The categories of potential volunteer leaders, cooperating with the Centre:
- adolescents having trouble with the law (convicts of juvenile correctional facilities;
- convicts of pre-trial detention centres; adolescents having a record at criminal police for children affairs and criminal executive inspection);
- students of vocational training educational establishments.
- Engaging adolescents in the Programme participation.
- The contents of the Programme for HIV and risk-associated behaviour prevention “Learning to be healthy”.
- The leadership component of the Programme. Summary book for volunteer leaders.
- The role of volunteer leaders in the Programme for HIV and risk-associated behaviour prevention.
- HIV testing within the programme participation
Speaker: Kateryna Sergeeva, certified trainer on prevention among adolescents associated with risk behaviour (UNICEF); certified trainer on prevention and correction of adolescent aggressive behaviour (IFGG, Camino, EU DAPHNE); programme assistant, trainer, leading social worker of All-Ukrainian Public Centre “Volunteer”; M.A. in Social Pedagogics, PhD. Student of Kyiv Boris Grinchenko University (scientific research area – prevention of adolescent aggressive behaviour).