In the context of our webinar, we will:
- talk about the types of losses;
- define the stages of grieving over loss;
- examine the factors influencing the process of grieving over loss;
- discuss which losses an adolescent could face, which feelings they experience and how it affects their behaviour;
- find out which help a grieving person needs and how we could help them.
Speaker: Lubov Loriashvili, lawyer, psychologist, leading expert of the department of social inspection and social work with families of Kyiv City Centre of Social Services for Family, Children and Youth, national, regional trainer on perspective trainers preparation and potential applicants for guardians, foster parents, mentor parents, other forms of family upbringing, co-author of textbooks and programmes for specialists working with families and children, the author of training programmes for parents and specialists. Lubov Loriashvili has the experience of delivering trainings on the international level.